Position: Sales Executive (3)
Deadline: 8th June 2018
Initiates, generates, builds, enhances, and sustains targeted business volume in designated industry while meeting quality and other applicable criteria. Acts as a relationship and transactional point person in the industry, representing the Company’s programs and furthering the Company’s reputation. Participates in pricing, promotions, business development and other departmental and Company business activities and initiatives.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Sales to achieve desired industry presence and cultivate market share. Executes on new business development strategies and initiatives to maximize the likelihood of attaining new business goals.
2. Will be working on a Salary plus commission. Sales target will be required
3. Consistent with the Company’s overall strategic and tactical goals, participates in the development and execution of sales plans, approaches, and objectives for designated industry/market, including strategies for existing and new customers.
4. Builds, maintains, and enhances strong, positive, effective professional relationships with customers. Attend trade shows and meetings, conducts field visits, produces sales proposals, makes telephone calls, and performs other customer related activities.
5. Performs sales duties, including but not limited to: identifying sales prospects and contacting them, generating and following up on leads and referrals; screening deals for viability; preparing sales presentations and proposals, preparing information required for credit analysis and consideration; participating in the development of sales materials; meeting with manufacturers, vendors, end-users, etc. in person; presenting a positive Company image; proactively identifying and resolving client concerns; preparing reports as needed, providing internal team with information required to underwrite, document, and fund deals, and working with internal team to facilitate the smooth flow of business and excellent customer service.
6. Achieves annual sales volume and quality goals by identifying, qualifying, and closing required business in a timely manner. Represents the Company with integrity in all business dealings, while providing excellent service to customers.
7. Builds, maintains, and enhances strong, positive effective internal professional relationships. Works with Management to ensure effective, consistent, and timely communication, knowledge transfer, reporting, sharing of market and individual business intelligence, contacts, etc. Educates own team and other staff on the industry, channel businesses and needs, industry best practices, deal requirements, data for decision making, etc.
8. Sales and the Marketing staff to develop appropriate, effective means for generating business. Utilizes these tools, including all communications, public relations, and advertising campaigns to generate new business. Advises the company, Sales and the Marketing staff as to the effectiveness of the various tools.
9. In conjunction with the Management, Sales contributes to development of viable budget for sales volume. Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
10. Works with internal team to manage sales activity, drive business through the pipeline, and close transactions. Utilizes Company systems and pipeline reports.
11. Recommends process improvements and helps drive them down through the department. Supports and helps implement organizational initiatives.
12. Ensures the security and confidentiality of private customer and/or Company information. Protects against unauthorized access to or use of customer and/or Company information that could result in harm or inconvenience to customer and/or Company.
13. Supports, provides advice for, and helps to resolve collection issues as determined by Senior Management.
14. Attends departmental and Company meetings and participates in activities virtually or in person, as determined by Management.
15. Keeps up-to-date on industry, market trends, key channels and customers, Company services, offerings, programs, policies, etc.
16. Other duties as required.
All applications to be submit to email@example.com